The laying system with hidden mechanical safety hook on 6 mm “TORINO” Digital allows the wall covering to be installed in complete safety with a great impact. For this application system, the “TORINO” Digital is pre-processed in the factory, so that it is delivered to the site already equipped with the hidden mechanical safety hook, sealed onto the back of the slab and complete with protective film on the back. For smaller quantities it is possible to carry out such work directly on site, using the appropriate tools and safety gloves.
Retractable Safety Hook System
The laying system with retractable mechanical safety hook on 6 mm slabs allows the wall covering to be installed in complete safety and have great impact. For this application system, the slab will be pre-processed in the factory, and will be delivered at the site already equipped with the retractable mechanical safety hook.
Bonding To The Wall
- Ensure that the surface to be covered is solid, flat and free from dust.
- Make the last spread of adhesive taking care that the direction of the lines is always only in one direction, vertical or horizontal, thus avoiding intersections to expel the air from the middle of the digital.
- With the digital fixed in a vertical position on the handling frame with suction cups placed over the wheeled transport truck, spread the adhesive onto the back of the digital with a 3x3 mm square toothed trowel.
- Using the handling frame with suction cups, bring the digital into a vertical position and lay it.
- Use the puller/leveller levelling system
- Before proceeding to fixing the next digital, it is possible to fix the concealed mechanical security hook to the wall with appropriate nails for gas nail guns. So as to guarantee the quality of the fixing for the mechanical hook it is recommended to use the correct gas nailgun so as to guarantee a constant application of energy.